Welcome to AE21 Online for Public Adjusters
...and the Future of PA Licensing, Training, & Continuing Education!
Yes! There are times when the public needs a good adjuster…a Public Adjuster! Someone who thoroughly understands a property insurance policy, its coverages, exclusions, conditions, and that language in which it’s written. Someone who has the claim skills, commitment, and determination to make sure that carriers live up to the promises they’ve made. Are YOU that "someone"? If you are, or if you want to be, then you've come to the right place!
AE21 Online is proud to announce the launch of the first online learning curriculum dedicated exclusively to the interests of America’s public adjusting community…a curriculum founded on a passionate belief in the importance of the role that public adjusters play in our society. We have the largest and most comprehensive inventory of adjuster training and continuing education CE programs designed specifically to address the needs of Public Adjusters.
*Important* - Unless otherwise clearly indicated, ALL courses are certified for Public Adjuster continuing education by the Departments of Insurance of the states indicated in the Course Catalogue section.
If you have already registered and are a current user in this new system, please log in to the right »»»
*How to Take Our Courses: If you have never taken one of our online courses, please follow the 5 simple steps below:
- Take a few minutes to watch our Demo (below);
- Select the course(s) you wish to take from the Course Catalogue;
- “Register” your account in the system and “Enroll” to purchase the courses you wish to take;
- Click the red box (top right) for tips on making the most of your online experience; and,
- Click on My Account (above) to view the courses you’ve purchased and click “Go”!
It's that easy!