Terms of Service
For support and program questions, contact AE21 at (800) 820-4550, or email to: email@example.com.
If within 7 calendar days after enrolling in the Course you are not completely satisfied, we will issue you a complete refund. No refund will be issued if requested more than 7 calendar days after enrollment. To obtain a refund please contact AE21 Online at (800) 820-4550.
If you receive a notice that your transaction is “Pending”, this means that your transaction is currently being processed. You will receive another email after your transaction has been completely processed informing you how to access the Course. If you don't receive an email within 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 820-4550.
If you received a notice that your transaction was declined, chances are it is due to one of the following issues:
· You incorrectly entered the card number, expiration date, or security code;
· The billing address for your card is incorrect. (*Note: If you have a Corporate American Express from your employer, and you don’t receive the bill, check with your employer on the correct billing address for the card.)
If neither of these items corrects the problem, please contact your credit card agency or bank for more assistance on why your transaction did not go through. “Note: If the transaction is declined, no funds are transferred to AE21. Your credit card agency or bank may, however, reserve those funds, thereby making them unavailable for a short time.
You can also contact AE21 Online and PCCP/WCCP Association Headquarters at 813-909-4663 to arrange for online access and payment by either mail or fax.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for AE21 Incorporated d/b/a AE21 Online (hereinafter referred to as “AE21”).
· Information Collection and Use - AE21 is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will collect certain information from our users at several different points on our web site for the sole purpose of servicing the needs of our customers and reporting licensing and continuing education information to various state regulatory bodies as requested by our customers. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
· Web Site Registration - In order to use some features of this Web site, users must first complete the registration/enrollment form. During registration, users are required to provide their contact information (name and e-mail address). This information is used to contact users about the topics on our site for which they have expressed interest and to enable users to retrieve lost passwords. It is optional for the user to provide any demographic information (employer, position, mailing address, telephone number).
· Links - This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that AE21 does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
· Security -This web site takes every precaution to protect our users' information, and we have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
· Surveys - Occasionally, we may request information from users via web surveys. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include demographic data (such as zip code and age), but nothing that can identify any individual person will be collected. Survey results will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
· Send to a Friend- If users elect to use our "Send this to a Friend" function, we ask them for the friend's name and e-mail address. AE21 will automatically send friends a one-time e-mail message inviting them to visit the site. AE21 stores this information temporarily for the sole purpose of sending this one-time message.
· Updates- We may also send the user site and service announcement updates. We communicate with users to provide services to our customers in order that they may better meet the requirements of licensure for various state regulatory authorities, and to discuss issues relating to their accounts via e-mail or phone.
· Correction/Updating Personal Information- If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code or e-mail address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update, or remove that the personal data that was provided to us. Users can use the "Edit My Profile" link from their profile page or they can e-mail our Help Desk to change, correct, or remove information.
· Choice/Opt-in - Our users are given the opportunity to "opt in" to newsletters and site update e-mail messages. To unsubscribe from these mailings, users can use the "Unsubscribe” link.